Your One-Stop Shop for an Unforgettable Florida Everglades Cabin Experience
When you choose Miller’s World, you’ll be just minutes from all the natural beauty of South Florida, including Everglades National Park, Big Cypress National Preserve, and the Ten Thousand Islands. Whether you want to go hiking, biking, fishing, airboat riding, or gator hunting, our Everglades City resort is the perfect starting point for your outdoor adventures. Check out some of the exciting things to do in the Everglades.
Miller’s World is a resort with everything you need for fun and relaxation—perfect for family vacations, motor coach tour stops, fishing and hunting weekends, and special group occasions. We offer comfortable, affordable cabins and stilt homes through Glades Haven Cozy Cabins, as well as an on-site restaurant serving authentic and fresh Florida cuisine—the Oyster House Restaurant & Bar. At the on-site Glades Haven Marina, you can enjoy access to our boat ramp, fueling station, and dock space, and even arrange for boat, kayak, and bike rentals so you can explore the nearby area.
Miller’s World Highlights:
- Full-Sized Cabins with Full Kitchens or Kitchenettes
- Complimentary Private Dock Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- On-Site Marina with Fuel, Boat Ramp, and Docking Space
- Bike, Boat, and Kayak Rentals
- Guided and Self-Directed Tours
- General Store and Deli Carrying Groceries, Beer, and Liquor
- Oyster House Restaurant & Bar
- A Variety of Everglades Adventure Packages
- Complimentary Parking for Cars, Trucks, and RVs